Wednesday, January 12, 2011

100 posts?

Today is my 100th post (ok, so 2 of those aren't published yet, but who's that specific?)

I did a bad thing last night.

I introduced my mom to 16 and pregnant, and as luck would have it the show was Leah's (from teen Mom 2) so I have also introduced her to Teen Mom 2.  I admit I really hate the show.  While I enjoy 16 and pregnant because it has a purpose and serves that purpose well, I think Teen Mom just exploits the problem and really just makes it worse by saying "you're a teen mom!  let's make you famous for screwing up!". 

But none the less, even though my mom was extremely irritated with how immature some of these girls were, she was hooked.  That motherly instinct kicked in (which I swear is the only reason we love shows like these) and sure enough she wanted to see what happens to these girls.

It's officially a guilty pleasure, I think.

1 comment:

Bitterroot Mama said...

Happy 100th post!
My baby saw your Chorkie picture and didn't know whether to make the puppy noise or call it a kitty. :)