Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




{one} have you ever been on tv?
Local tv, yes.  In high school I was a member of the varsity bowling team.  It may sound silly, but we were awesome and we were the first girls varsity team to be State Champions.  In any sport!  So we were on the news. Fun!
 
{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
I would have to say Despicable Me.  :)

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Untucked.  They are just too tight when they are tucked in.

{four} do you cut coupons?
Yes, but not a lot.  I save about $10 a week, though.  That adds up to over $500 a year.

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
If I'm bored.

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Honey.  Plain honey.  It's the best.  Been the best since I first discovered it was good on both nuggets and french fries.

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I got a free US subscription once, and although it ran out in November they still keep sending it to me.  Weirdos.

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
March of 2008.  It was addressed to my dad.

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Banana Pudding.  That counts, right?

{ten} black olives or green olives?
Neither.  Gross.

No comments: