Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday = Re-starting

So I'm not doing so well with the healthy living section.  I haven't been following my own rules or exercising much.  BUT.  Today is Monday.  The beginning of a new week.  I am starting over!  I swear it!   

Wanna know what we're eating?

Monday- Chicken Alfredo- Haven't decided on the noodles- we have lots.
Tuesday- Hearty Chili
Wednesday- There better be left over chili
Thursday- Beef Stroganoff (anyone have a healthy recipe for this?  Mine is not.)
Friday- We have plans to celebrate a birthday at a bowling alley, so... left overs
Saturday- Breakfast for dinner- Sausage, Eggs (whites), Biscuits, and fruit
Sunday- Applebees- we have a gift card, and this is our date night this week.

And my lunch for work- cheesy ham and potato soup with a side salad.

Please note- I think the chili is the only healthy thing on here.  Also, Mike works until 9 or 9:30 every night, so I'm the only one cooking, which is why we eat a lot of left overs.  Sometimes we have mac n cheese (no, we don't have children).

Another schedule for the week- I SWEAR I'm going to work out!!!!

Monday- Biggest Loser Cardio
Tuesday- #tworkout (Twitter workout via The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans)
Wednesday- Biggest Loser Yoga
Thursday- Wii Fit
Friday- Biggest Loser Power Sculpt
Saturday- 18 holes of golf (the idea is not to exercise, but it's already planned)
Sunday- I'm gonna lay in bed all day bc Lordy I will be in pain.

Next week I will give you an update on how things went.  And if you are DYING for my generic recipes I will certainly share them.  Maybe by having the whole internet holding me accountable I will actually do the things on my list?  We shall see... We shall see...

Oh, and by the way- more menus can be found here- Orgjunkie where I linked up.

No comments: