Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 2/9/11

Linky Link
Since my computer is being dumb and I can't get the picture uploaded
 
{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Cubed.  But I actually prefer those plastic balls with the frozen water in them- I hate when my drink is watered out.


{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People who tailgate.  I am that driver who will hit my brakes and eventually slow down.  In the fast lane.  Yup.


{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
I'm thinking the living room.  It may look plain, but it's full of books and while the table is a mess- it's an organized mess.


{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I try to every now and then.  I still have the last one my grandpa gave me before he died, along with the last one my uncle gave me before he died.


{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
I remember a small "mac n cheese" type of picnic with Mike SEVERAL years ago (like... 4 maybe)


{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
No


{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Socks in the winter.  Nothin' in the summer.


{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Slots.  I like the ones with games on them.


{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
No.  I'm interested though.


{ten} what is your favorite musical?
The Phantom of the Opera, for sure.  Although to be fair I haven't seen West Side Story in a while, and Mike refuses to let me watch Rent (something about his roomates watching it all the time and now he hates it?)

No comments: