Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 2/16

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I don't normally like breakfast.  But I love almost all breakfast foods.  My favorite is normally french toast.

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Maybe 12.

{three} city or country?
City

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
I work with my mom!

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
I don't normally snack on junk food.

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
For honor roll, honors society, bowling (high school varsity), music

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
All the time. 

{eight} do you have freckles?
No

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
I think it definitely looks good on some.  Not on others.

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably March of 2008

No comments: