Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday- Feb 2

 
{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House


{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Anything John Mayer


{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
No I don't have my widom teeth, and no, I've never had them removed.  I was born missing 7 teeth- 4 of which were of the wisdom type.  Lucky?  I like to think so.


{four} what is your go to way to relax?
A book.  A nap.  Leaving the house.


{five} do you play any instruments?
Piano, Flute (Piccolo) and Bass guitar


{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
No.  They are gross in reality- a bunch of older and bigger people that just aren't as attractive as what you see on tv (when is life ever like tv?)


{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
I chew on my pen caps.  But that's about it.


 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
I have been known to work under the hood once in a while.  I haven't changed the oil on my current car, but I did on the mustang and cavalier, so... yeah


{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep!


{ten} can you knit or crochet?
I knit.  I like to knit.  I still have a Christmas present to finish, though.  Better get on that.  LoL 

No comments: