Monday, February 7, 2011

Freezer Cooking

Freezer cooking- I'm having some issues.

My freezer is full (organized full.  Neat little piles of labeled bags lying flat full).  It's so full that I actually had to eat some of the meals sooner than planned because I couldn't freeze them.

I also had to do some cooking later on- like instead of eating a delicious formerly frozen tuna casserole, we'll be eating a fresh one.

This means I'm going to be cooking after work.  After working out.  I hate cooking after work after working out. 

Ugh.  I need a chest freezer... Too bad Mike's car had to go to the shop.  It's a Monday.

2 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I'd love to know what your favorite freezer meals are! I'm getting ready to stock my freezer before the new baby arrives. = )

Bitterroot Mama said...

Good request Caroline. I'd love to hear too. I can usually think of lasagna and then get stuck.