Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting off right- Menu Monday- On a Tuesday

Yay for being late on the first week of the year!

Who's ready for 52 Menu Mondays?????????

Ok, so... Me.

This week, the menu (by memory, so be patient)=

Monday- Taco Melts.  They weren't that good.  We'll have to tweek the recipe.
Tuesday- Chili that I forgot to thaw... and cornbread (of course)
Wednesday- Chicken Pot Pie (One of our faves)
Thursday- Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots
Friday- Date night (maybe... Mike works)
Saturday breakfast- Eggs, bacon, and muffins
Saturday dinner- leftovers.  Mike is recording a wedding.
Sunday breakfast- Supposed to be Breakfast burritos, but I didn't like them
Sunday dinner- Benihana style shrimp, rice, and veggies.  :)  Let's hope they turn out!

Lunch for the week- Soup and sandwiches.  It's a good one with lots of variety, and it seems to shrink the waist (which is nice after the holidays).

Ok, so there isn't a lot of variety this week, and I'm not posting any recipes because the ones I like you've seen and the ones I don't, you don't want.  BUT, if Benihana's style goes well I will share that experience!

Link up, folks!

1 comment:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Ooohh...you are making me want chicken pot pie (I make a vegetarian version that I promise tastes like the real thing!)

Have fun with the menus!!