Friday, October 1, 2010

A Survey on a Friday

So one of the blogs that I read had this cool survey thing where you tag 8 people with 8 questions to answer.  Then they make up their answers, make up 8 more questions, and tag 8 more people.

I didn't get tagged, but I like things like this because it helps me find something creative to write.  So here are my answers to the 8 she created.  And if you're lucky I'll make up 8 questions of my own at the end.

The following questions were brought to you by Bree

1- What is your favorite type of dessert?

Anything chocolate!  I love warm gooey chocolate cake with cold vanilla ice cream.  Or chocolate and peanut butter ice cream mixes.  Yum.  Oh, and pumpkin pie.  I love me some pumpkin pie.

2- What is your favorite season? (if you get seasons)

It used to be Summer.  But Summer has been rather hot and dry and sticky and I'm stuck working instead of out enjoying it.  Now that fall is here, I kinda notice I'm extremely happy about it.  The wind, the leaves, the colors, and football of course.  Oh, and the pumpkin pie.  I love me some pumpkin pie!

3- Do you like/love where you live or do you feel like you need to "get out"?

I love Cincinnati!!!!  BUT.  I will say that for Mike's profession, and my inclinations, we should be in LA, New York, or Orlando.  :)  I'd also take DC or Chicago.

4- Favorite class you ever took (whether it was high school, college, etc)?

In high school I loved my government class senior year.  College, it was borderline the same- I loved all my history classes (Modern Mexico was the fave) and I loved my Human Geography classes.  I also enjoyed Shakespeare, though, and those two travel classes (Buenos Aires and Mexico) were AWESOME!  Yeah, I guess those last 2 were my favorites.  Definitely.

5- Do you consider yourself more of a small-town girl or a big city girl?

GOOD QUESTION!!!! I was born and raised a country girl.  We lived for the state fair, ate our own beef, hunted, showed horses, and I dreamed of riding in the rodeo when I turned 18.  However, I finished growing up in the city- moved when I was 16.  I love being close to everything, the chic clothes (that I can't afford), having all the culture (art, ballet, museums, sports), and all the places to go.  I would say I'm both.  I want to be close to the city, but I want to live on a farm.  Can we do that?

6- What is your favorite part of blogging?

Reading other blogs.  Connecting with other people.  Getting comments on my posts!  It make me feel like what I'm saying actually matters to people (even if it's just ranting about having problems shaving!)

7- What would be your animal of choice?

If you mean as a pet, then I definitely want a dog.  I love my pup. 

8- if you were to star in a movie, who would you want to be your male sidekick?

I would go with George Clooney or Matt Damon.  Both are excellent to look at, excellent actors, and extremely intelligent!  My kinda guys.


Ok, so do you want me to ask you a few questions of my own? 


1-If you won the lottery what would be the FIRST thing you would do?
2-What are some things you keep as tokens from good memories (i.e. what's in your memory box?)
3-What was your proudest moment?
4-Friday has come- what are you most excited about on any given weekend?
5-What did you want to be when you grew up (as a kid- not now)?
6-Where do you like to go when you are sad/stressed/upset?
7-What physical feature do you like best about yourself?
8-Favorite fitness activity?

No comments: