Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Introducing Healthy Living

I'm going to try to start a new series on here.  (I'm OCD in most ways, and I like organization and patterns.  Series are going to be my thing.  Sorry if you are annoyed by that.  A lot of my friends think it's funny.)  It's a fairly common topic.

HEALTHY LIVING.  This is not a very creative name, so if anyone can think of anything more interesting (and contains my all too favorite characteristic of having Lee in the title... you know, as in replacing "ly" as in Imperfectly?) I would be more than happy to change the name.

The idea will be to write about healthy ways to eat, workout, and maintain that happy lifestyle you already have.  After all, we all can't go on the Biggest Loser and spend 6 months away from our home and job... (I love that show, by the way.  If you haven't ever seen it, take a look with an open mind.  It's inspiring, and the contestants are so down to earth, it's amazing.  I've actually made contact with Tara (season 7) and love her to death.)

I'm not a healthy person per se.  I eat meat. I love skyline. I sit on the couch every night.  Chocolate is my weakness.  But I'm working on it.  Sometimes I get it right, and actually lose weight.  Other times I screw up and gain it back.  Right now, I'm maintaining my weight, which is actually what I want.  Please understand, I am BY FAR no where near being an expert.  These are just tips that I have found to be helpful, inspiring, or practical.  Sometimes I will ask for opinions, so please feel free to share.  Like all things, we can learn and work towards any goals we may have together.

Enjoy.

No comments: