Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Fridays

My "to blog" list is getting rather large.  I've been extremely lazy lately.  My house is a wreck, I haven't freezer cooked, I barely do laundry, Mike cleaned the bathroom last, my blog is a little lazy (no pictures lately... boo), and you really should see my knitting pile.  It's bad.  Oh, and that reading thing.  The book I'm on is rather boring, to be honest.  Who would have thought?  It's Robin Hood.  I'm trying to finish it this week, but I'm behind.  So behind.


BUT!  Today is a very happy Friday indeed.  I took my last full vacation day at my current company.  I woke up and ate, tried to read, and then fell back asleep.  We had Red Robin for lunch, and then I went and bought $25 worth of books for $5 (because I bought a groupon a while back).


Today is a very good Friday indeed.  Next up- hopefully doing some organizing with my knitting projects.  Get some things in order.  Get some to-do lists and timelines hatched out.


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: