Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

 
 
{one} how tall are you?
5'3".  I'm short, and I like it mostly.

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Skyline and books.  It's a sad life, but someone's gotta do it.
 
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Blogger, Yahoo, and probably www.ana-white.com which is this ultimately awesome do-it-yourself furniture building site.
 
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I don't have one, but Reeboks and Sketchers are pretty nice.
 
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Anything spicy.  No way.

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
4- 3 that fit and look nice, and 1 that look horrible but are covered in paint and count as my "work jeans"
 
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
If I could have any job I would stay at home and not have any to be honest.
 
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
My dad was an EMT, so riding to school in an ambulance was common.  I also got hit in the face with a baseball bat once.  Knocked out, placed on a backboard, rode in an ambulance, the works.
 
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
2- Mine and Mike's.  He works nights, people.  No, I don't take it from him!
 
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
5.  I love organization.
 
And since I forgot to post last week's-
 
{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Gas.  I push it to the last minute because I hate taking the time to pump gas.



{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Ham and Pineapple



{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
6 Days, 7 Nights or maybe Sabrina.  Air Force One was pretty good too.



{four} apple juice or orange juice?
orange juice.



{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Read.



{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
A piece of sheet metal with a heart on it



{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
No.  They are all pretty dumb.



{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I don't eat weird things.  Although some would consider deer meat, squirrel, or frog legs to be weird I guess.  It's all part of living on a farm.



{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Jeans.  Gotta have my jeans.



{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
I don't watch Lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hate anything spicy, too. It just kills the taste.

OMG, you love ham and pineapple on your pizza, too! You are an awesome chick!

I heart Sabrina. I love the ending. Don't you wish you had that ending.

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Such a fun survey! I'm 5' 3" too! = )