Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long Time No See



So, here's a funny thing.  My boring life just got busy!  And I've been MIA on here for 8 days a while.  But here's a thought- I'll post a few blogs every day for a few days to tell you all about it!!!!


So the first big thing on the list this weekend was a going away party for a few friends of ours.  One is moving to Washington DC for a 9 month internship and the other is spending a month in Jordan before starting grad school at the University of Colorado.


It was actually highly entertaining.  We had a Cincinnati themed party DUH!!! So we all ate things like skyline chili, black raspberry chip ice cream from Graeter's, and we all wore our favorite Cincy clothing, such as my totally awesome UC shirt that I completely made out of a huge free tshirt you know, the free ones they shoot into the crowd at sporting events.  I'll try to remember to post a pic sometime.


To top it all off- it was, of course, a surprise.  We caught them completely off guard.  Pics to come


It was a great night, and it was so much fun to go back to that world called "social life".  I have been SO out of the loop lately.  If it weren't for facebook, I'd never know anything going on in my buddies' lives.  So maybe Mike and I need to plan to get together with them more?  I would agree.


Unfortunately, the night ended around 9 when everyone else started to do the usual partying thing.  Mike had to work at 1:30 am, so... ya know... had to get home and get some sleep.


But point being- life is starting up again!  Maybe it has to do more with the fact that summer is back.  I can't tell.  Either way, it makes me happy.

No comments: